Complex Table Cells
Tables now support much more than just text. Columns can now be a Checkbox, TextInput, DatePicker, Button or Dropdown. This feature also completely integrates with bulk updates, making editing your data as simple as editing a table.
Refreshed Query Library
We’ve added a series of features along with a brand new look!
- A View History button to look through query history and revert to an earlier version
- A usage view to see which apps are using this query
- A search field to find specific queries
- Permission toggle to show/hide the library to different user groups
A Filepicker widget when expanded will become a dropzone.
We’ve added a new Chart component that lets you use all three charts in one.
- Switching resources no longer clears out your query
- Memory leak fixes for on-premise customers
- MongoDB resources now support SSL and self signed certificates
- MongoDB resources now support `updateMany`
- Snowflake resources let you specify a DB schema
- Table mappers now work correctly with filters
- Apps with a large number of queries have better performance