We've added 5 new and improved options for input components in the Inspector (right-hand panel), including:
- Read only: read only inputs are focusable and selectable but cannot be modified. They look the same as normal inputs.
- Label width: set the width of the label as a percentage of the component width (%), pixels (px), or grid columns (col).
- Decimal places: set the maximum number of digits after the decimal, and optionally pad trailing zeros.
- Allow null value: Number Input components can now have an empty state of null instead of 0.
- Show clear button: Number Input components can now optionally show a clear button.
If you want further configuration options for any of our components, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Fixes and improvements
- Added a keyboard shortcut–⌘ + D (CTRL + D)–to duplicate a component on the canvas
- Added a keyboard shortcut–?–to show a list of all of the other built-in editor shortcuts (like ⌘ + D!)
- Added a "Hide submit button" option to the JSON Schema Form component
- Fixed vertical alignment of multiline labels on the Checkbox and Switch components
- Added a "Row Select Change" event handler for the Table component
- Adjusted default hover and active colors for Button
- Fixed automatic text color for components inside of the Header frame
- Updated read only input components to hide the optional clear button
- Simplified the empty state for Container components
- Fixed a delay with updates to dynamic height components
- Removed an incorrect error message when selecting components in the same container
- Fixed migrations to respect DATABASE_URL (on-prem only)
Check out this guide to see the on-prem versions and their release notes. These fixes and improvements will be rolling out to on-prem customers in the next few weeks.